Hub Ned, llc (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Hub Ned, llc is a co-working space located at 80 Big Springs Dr. Suite 202, Nederland, CO 80466. Together with our Terms and Conditions, this policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
By using our website and its related documents, Hub Ned, llc customers and end-users agree to the collection and use of personal information as described in this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of creating an account with Hub Ned; registering to use our site, newsletters subscription, posting materials or requesting any information. This involves personal information such as e-mail, name, username and password.
Users shall keep a secure password for the use of HubNed.com. Users are responsible for keeping their password confidential. Users are asked to create their password automatically when they subscribe, We do not have access to that information.
- Some details of the fulfillments and transactions you carry out through your Hub Ned account, whether this is required for our billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Some information regarding your use of the Hub Ned platform such as your account storage’s use, numbers of logins, and other information displayed on your Hub Ned account.
- We don’t store credit card information on our servers.
COOKIES & IP ADDRESSES
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may obtain some information about your general internet usage by using a cookie. Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. However if you block all cookies, this may have a negative impact upon the use and experience of our website and services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In addition, We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that We are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If Hub Ned, llc is acquired by a third party, member personal data will be one of the transferred assets. In these cases you will be properly notified previously.
- to any person who We reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
STORE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Although We will always do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission you may make shall be on your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- improve your user and browsing experience.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which We feel may interest you.
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- send you general commercial communications about Hub Ned, llc that may interest you, such as newsletters and other Hub Ned information.
- notify you about changes in our services, privacy policies or technical issues that may arise.
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Hub Ned, llc will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by contacting us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for our marketing purposes, or We will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain some links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information We hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you. We will also ask you to supply appropriate evidence of your identity.
Please let us know if the personal information which We hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.